Welcome, welcome.

Hey, my name is Fallon and I'm 27 years old. About a month ago I started a blog over on WordPress. It was a mommy blog and I swore I was going to keep up with it. Clearly that didn't happen. Who among us is surprised? Not I!

If I'm being honest, I've been stumbling my way through life since the day I was born and this whole blogging thing is no different. I like writing, in fact I really enjoy it. It's a form of therapy and a really great creative outlet. The problem is I can't stick to one theme or topic. I can't just write about being a mom. I should have thought about that before starting a mom blog, branding a Facebook page, and begging my friends to share my posts. Oops!

Luckily I'm the one charting this voyage and can change direction any time I please! So thats what this blog is, a new attempt at creative freedom. A journey into the unknown!

Okay, I think you get the message.

For now, all I have is a plan, and sticking to that will prove to be the difficult part. This where I figure transparency will be best friend. I'm going to lay out what I hope will be my posting schedule, with the idea that knowing you know what I should be doing, will make me actually do it. Does that make sense?

Here is goes:

Monday's will be "Mommy Monday's". I am a SAHM after all. My aim to write about parenting related topics with a sense of humor. I don't want to be taken too seriously when it comes to this topic.

Tuesday's will be "Topic Tuesday". For now, I'll choose a topic that seems particularly popular that week, and give my thoughts and opinions on it. Eventually though, I'd like to build an audience large enough that topics can be given to me. I think that will be more challenging and more fun.

Wednesday's will be "What I'm Watching Wednesday". If I'm being honest, this is the day I'm most excited about. I watch quite a few TV show's and this will be where I talk about them. I'll give reviews, run downs, and even thoughts on what could coming next.

Thursday will be "Thursday's Thoughts". I'm going to use this day to get a bit more serious. I want to just talk and express whatever I'm feeling or dealing with.

Friday's will be "Fiction Friday". If you aren't into short stories, this one isn't for you. I'll be posting short fictional stories and/or poems.

This is obviously a tall order and I'm not promising I'll be able to stick to it right away, but I'm excited to give it a try. As far as my writing style goes, you can certainly expect lots of sarcasm, over exaggerations, and honesty.

I hope you come along on this ride with me, it should be fun. Feel free to leave a comment and share it with your friends! Also, please bare with me on the blog's appearance, I'm working it out.

Comments

Popular Posts